Author Topic: we are only human!  (Read 2947 times)

Offline bagpus

we are only human!
« on: July 13, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »
My husband and I started running a restaurant on the front in Calis this year, and I would like to say a couple of things.
Firstly....A big 'thank you' to all the positive comments we have had which have been so encouraging and helpful.
Secondly....A 'sorry' to those who did not have a good experience, but feel that sometimes people make very hurtful comments that are not constructive at all. Whilst there is NO excuse for bad service, food etc., I would like guests to remember that we, too, are only human. The weekend that we had problems in our restaurant, we were 2 members of staff short, had just had a burglery at our apartment in which many things, including my passport were stolen, and my very ill father was rushed into a hospice. My husband spent hours tring to sort out things with the police and consulate, and I subsequently flew out after that weekend. We are sorry if these distracted us from our business.:-\
I managed to get back just in time before my father sadly passed away, but it was whilst arranging his funeral that I read the reviews which reduced me to tears.
We try to do our best, but please can people remember that sometimes restauranteurs have problems too? We accept we have much room for improvement, but less negativity would be nice. Thank you

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf