Author Topic: Cafe Inn  (Read 5014 times)

Offline denniz

Cafe Inn
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 12:09:10 PM »
yes,i do agree the food is very good if you stick to uk dishes but i must add(for all you world cup/footy fans)there is no cheering goal! or get in there! or anything else if your team scores i was there a couple of weeks ago and was told in no uncertain terms that there is NO CHEERING,wonder whats going to happen when galatasaray play fernabachi....

Offline apollo

Cafe Inn
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 13:43:32 PM »
I have found that it is more fun to go to the Tea houses to watch Turkish teams play.

Offline denniz

Cafe Inn
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2010, 09:26:33 AM »
thats not exactly my point,my point is i have never (and i am sure no one else has) been to a place advertising live football and not been able to involuntarily cheer a goal,boo a bad decision or cry out loud at a loss,i wonder how much fun you would have in your tea houses if it was the same case,which i'm sure it isn't...

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Cafe Inn
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2010, 13:20:41 PM »
Cafe Inn is a restaurant with sky sports on the television, all they ask is you respect other people in the restaurant who dont' all go there for the football but maybe for a nice meal.
There is plenty of choice for sports bars showing football where you can make as much noise as you like, like the one across the road with a specific television room which you know very well.

Offline philrose

Cafe Inn
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 14:42:51 PM »
Perhaps they should concentrate on being just a restaurant then? Never understood the need have tv's in restaurants showing sport, as you say there are plenty of sports bars for that.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:07:18 AM by philrose »

Offline apollo

Cafe Inn
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 17:17:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

Cafe Inn is a restaurant with sky sports on the television, all they ask is you respect other people in the restaurant who dont' all go there for the football but maybe for a nice meal.
There is plenty of choice for sports bars showing football where you can make as much noise as you like, like the one across the road with a specific television room which you know very well.

Exactly!

Offline denniz

Cafe Inn
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 14:16:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by apollo

quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

Exactly!

of course i do understand that cafe inn is a restuarant/cafe and sports bar all wrapped into one like many other establishments and as quoted before i have never understood why such places need to be everything at once as it often conflicks,i have on many occasions eaten the good food at cafe inn in fact i shall miss it,at the time in question there was one couple who had finished there meal and about 8 of us guys watching the football which the couple were also watching, football can be a very passionate affair and sometimes you find yourself involontarily and i repeat involontarily cheering etc a magical moment, at the time in question we including the couple all respectfully and involontarily cheered wigans winner against arsenal, having now explained a little more of the situation i agree with you tinkerman there is a dedicated sports room across the road at cafe pazar and knowing that the world cup is coming up i am just suggesting to any tourists/locals who intend to involontarily cheer there team on that they use it or one/all of the others where you can involontarily cheer your team on without causing an upset, the food is also good at cafe pazar.... :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf