Author Topic: Eyna Restaurant  (Read 10573 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 21:25:32 PM »
Maybe they can afford to do it at this price because their food is homemade and not out of a freezer like a lot of places on the front. They are a lovely couple and Naylan's homemade cake is delicious. She sells lots of it and Mark is correct their coffee is one of the best on the front. :D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 21:31:16 PM by mercury »

Offline Julesp

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 22:31:59 PM »
Maybe desperate wasnt the word I meant!

I just dont understand how restaurant owners can remain open with all the costs involved and put a menu on like this at that price and still make money, my comment was meant to convey that I hope when his customers take advantage of the deal that they also spend a bit on a few drinks to bump the bill up for him, I know the man too and agree hes very nice and deserves to do well

Offline cobbydalers

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 10:09:06 AM »
Does any one know if the 14tl set menu is available during the day or if it is just in the evening.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 11:00:19 AM »
All day from 10am(ish) onwards. I've had it for lunch, very nice it is too.

Offline cobbydalers

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 12:18:37 PM »
Thanks Mark will give it a go this week

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 15:02:18 PM »
Just been to The Eyna to load the cars up for car boot and there were 20 ladies in there having this meal for their Xmas party. They all said it was hot tasty and delicious. We sat on the sea front and had just a selection of starters. Lentil soup, the garlic mushrooms and cheese rolls and the garlic bread while we waited for the ladies to finnish eating their meal. They were very nice.

Offline cobbydalers

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 17:06:56 PM »
Nice to know Anne will definately try to get there very soon.

Offline jul bri

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 07:44:07 AM »
I was one of the ladies yesterday,having xmas lunch ,well what a meal,i thought it was a choice lentil soup with garlic bread, or garlic mushrooms and cheese rolls, not both, when it came to main course i was stuffed could not eat it all and definitely could not eat the sweet....and the coffee which is also included ,i dont know how they can do all that for the price..the service was great the meal was very hot, i cannot fault it at all ,will definitely be going there again.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 10:46:04 AM »
The only thing i find in there very bad service ,i dont know who the owner is there was one tall guy and a short guy doing the tables ,if the owner is the tall guy he was playing darts by himself ,the waiter serving a table of 12 people 3 other tables waiting for drinks and menus ,also not the ideal place if you are a none smoker the restaurant was not realy open only outside in plastic tent as soon as it rains or windy its all closed up but all the regulars just carry on smoking ,how you haven't mentioned that mark when you are so against smoking i dont know why,it was a couple of weeks ago  you had to go home and wash all your clothes because they stunk of smoke you  have to tell these people ,cant be Mr nice guy all the time mate ,it doesn't matter to the people who run these places but it will stop others having to put up with it ,but i do agree that the eyna do the best coffee we have had in the area .

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 18:41:00 PM »
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time Lance, especially as I recommended it to you!

The owner is the tall guy whose name escapes me Lance. I've never had bad service there nor have I been inside the "tent" with people smoking, you know me well enough by now, if I had been upset by anyone I would soon say!

The coffee is excellent as is the food & at 14tl for a 4 course meal I defy anyone to get close to that value for money but as Lance rightly points out, it's obvious they don't always get it right!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf