Author Topic: Eyna Restaurant  (Read 10570 times)

Offline cobbydalers

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 18:59:24 PM »
Had the 14tl 5 course meal this afternoon and we were delighted with all we had,we certainly didnt expect so much food for each course.Fantastic value for money,excellant service,food all piping hot,we certainly will be going again very soon.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 21:08:49 PM »
All i was saying was yesterday about 12 women in for lunch when they wanted a smoke they went outside but the day before we had some food in there we were surrounded by three tables smoking it is up to the owners sort this out ,i didn't mention the food and i'm not going to but the coffee is very good thats why i have been there three times this week .

Offline cheers

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 22:28:04 PM »
Supacabby I don't think there is a place in Calis/Fethiye that Lance hasn't tried over the years and given his views on.  He does sometimes do recommendations and also provides his negative findings as his latest posts on this thread.  
Smoking is a VERY emotive subject and he gave his experience of his visit on Friday.  
As Abraham Lincoln said "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 22:54:15 PM »
Cheers: I fully understood Lances post (as he said: I'm also a non smoker & dislike smoking in close proximity, especially when eating) & apologised as he went there on my recommendation. I also said I hadn't been subjected to any smoking in the "tent". Sorry to say I really don't understand your post, I'm probably missing something glaringly obvious (it is nearly 1am!), what was your point?

Offline sunnyd

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 08:01:30 AM »
Nobody should be smoking indoors as it is banned. Those that want to smoke have to go outside. The owner should be the one to enforce this, and there should also be a sign up somewhere. If caught the restaurant owner is fined aswell as the individual.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2011, 08:20:20 AM »
The thing is it's very awkward at the eyna because the tent like enclosure is technically the out  side area where people smoke ,i have smoked for 53 years the last 10 years 30 a day ,so i knew where and where not to smoke ,and so do these people they could wait until people Finnish there food ,but as i say eyna not good example for restaurant having no ground level restaurant,handicapped or disabled would have to eat outside i will shut up now,and mark it is nothing to do with you recommending it you said about coffee and it is the best . ;)

Offline sunnyd

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 08:22:33 AM »
if the area is enclosed, you cannot smoke there, doesn't matter if it's normally the outside area.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 08:43:16 AM »
Thanks Nikkie, that's really helpful to know, I was unsure what the rules were when places close up with the plastic tents for winter.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 15:33:13 PM »
You will all be pleased to know that there are No smoking signs up now at the Eyna. Thank you Lance for bringing it to Erhan the owners attention.:D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 15:34:11 PM by mercury »

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 15:48:29 PM »
Erhan: I knew I'd remember his name when someone posted it lol, thanks Anne.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf