Author Topic: Bostans has moved!  (Read 21546 times)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Bostans has moved!
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2012, 20:34:10 PM »
It looks lovely, can't wait to try it out in May

Offline Jack13

Bostans has moved!
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2012, 09:27:22 AM »
thanks for the info mercury

Offline Jack13

Bostans has moved!
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2012, 14:10:12 PM »
just heard from a committee member that there will be an article re monday night in the next edition of land of lights. my sincere apologies

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Bostans has moved!
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2012, 16:30:25 PM »
Absolutely no need for an apology Jack. Take care/

Offline Pi55y

Bostans has moved!
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2012, 19:38:27 PM »
Jack13 apologies accepted.  if you take a look at the following topic you will see a report on the darts and pool night and a few pictures.

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}46169

As the league is ran by the Calis Children's Charity it would be inappropriate to print a report of the event in a section of the forum titled "Calis Bar and Restaurant Questions and Discussions".

It has been posted in the correct place under the section for Calis Childrens Charity and there is a big public thanks not only to Carole and Recip who did an amazing job on the night but also to Cenk and Olga of Interturk who have kindly sponsored the event for the last 3 years.

Offline bagpus

Bostans has moved!
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2012, 08:19:57 AM »
It was a great night, thank you.
Just letting everyone know that we are now fully open for drinks. Sunday lunches are now on the go from 12:30pm and the restaurant will be on 75% menu as from Monday. We will be having our usual Thursday night quiz as from this coming Thursday (29th) but the time has changed to 7:30pm, and hour earlier than usual. Anyone wanting any more information on those can email me (bagpus).
Just adding on a couple of the bedrooms we have now finished. This is one of our loft rooms on the top floor.

this is a view from the balcony

Offline Jack13

Bostans has moved!
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2012, 08:34:51 AM »
point taking Pi55y. great photos. thanks

Offline angieebabe

Bostans has moved!
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2012, 18:25:09 PM »
We have been to Bostans a few times now and it is very beautiful. As usual the company and food are second to none ... thanks x x

Offline crookes875

Bostans has moved!
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2012, 07:53:22 AM »
Help Please I am trying to find the location of the new Bostans.I am unfamilliar with the names of the areas and what the names of ex hotels were but do know where the Sunday market is. I have looked every place I can to find the Court house without success has anyone got the street name it is located on or a Google earth grid ref as the pictures on page 10 indicate that its near the sea? (balcony shot). Also can anyone tell me the planned nights for quiz, Turkish nights and BBQ I am over in 6 weeks and it would be great to meet old friends. Thanks in anticipation. Crookes875

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Bostans has moved!
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2012, 08:06:04 AM »
the court house in next to the Main Hospital, as you come from Calis towards Fethiye you go passed the hospital then the courthouse and come to a roundabout, turn left there and Bostans is after the first junction on the left.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf