Author Topic: Sunday Dinner 18th  (Read 2160 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

Sunday Dinner 18th
« on: March 13, 2012, 20:38:38 PM »
We were at Bostans line dancing today and I think Carol and Recep are  missing having company. They will definitely be serving a Roast Dinner this Sunday even though they still have work to do on the Hotel.I think you can be sure of a very warm welcome from them both and Eddy of course. I am putting this on the forum as last week I stopped two people from making the journey there as I knew they hadn't started serving meals yet so hopefully they will read this comment ..... No doubt the food will be every bit as good as it was in the "old" Bostans and if she isn't too busy you might even get a mini tour.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Sunday Dinner 18th
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 22:04:42 PM »
Barbara and I had the Tour yesterday. The rooms are going to be womderful as is the Hotel as when you say it is finished. Our coffee morning is there next week so here is hoping.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Sunday Dinner 18th
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 00:51:57 AM »
Have a fab time Mavis, would love to join you all, give Carol & Recep my regards.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Sunday Dinner 18th
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 18:33:17 PM »

Just confirming, Mothers Day Sunday lunch is being served tomorrow at Bostans. It's all coming together very nicely now, even a roof going over the pool table:D

Offline busybee

Sunday Dinner 18th
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 20:39:44 PM »
Oh good we need that roof just in case it rains. We are holding the 3C's Charity Pool and Darts League Final on Monday nite.

Offline anna-marie01

Sunday Dinner 18th
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 15:00:12 PM »
We have just been to Bostans first sunday dinner in their new location,and as expected you couldn't fault it.There was a great turn out,and with the size of the meals glad we had a 15 minute walk home to help digest it.Well done Carol & Recep,we knew you would do it.:D :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sunday Dinner 18th
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 15:02:24 PM »
Anyone take any photos? (Of the new Bostans, I do know what a sunday dinner looks like  ;) )

Offline hubblebubbles

Sunday Dinner 18th
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 17:28:17 PM »
We really enjoyed our meal there too today but there is still much work to be done before the season officially starts so think photos would be better in a few weeks time.Carols paintings which adorn the walls are superb but they are still waiting for new curtains being made and bar to be installed.Definately getting there though and will be a fabulous place for a BBQ and a swim in the summer.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf