Author Topic: Melodi Restaurant, Fethiye  (Read 2137 times)

Offline cathy h

Melodi Restaurant, Fethiye
« on: September 02, 2012, 07:32:50 AM »
We have had the pleasure to eat here twice during the last week or so. In the past we were regulars and always enjoyed both the food and service, but we just haven't been going to Fethiye to eat for a while. As usual for my husband, he ordered fish and chips, and certainly wasn't disappointed. Freshly cooked and with homemade chips and tartar sauce. I love the homemade fishcakes, and again they were lovely.
Selma is always friendly and helpful to customers old and new.

Since the council have removed the park in front of the culture centre, the views from Melodi across the harbour are uninterrupted. I did love the park, but the area is part of the new 'boutique City' in the council plan.
I hope that the area with it's restaurants and bars benefit, as in the past many tourists missed it.
Cathy

Offline col

Re: Melodi Restaurant, Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:59:49 AM »
I agree, Selma is an absoulte diamond, always happy
to see new and old customers, if only for a beer and a chat.
She is open during the winter months and always a warm
welcome even after a long summer season.

Offline cobbydalers

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 08:55:12 AM »
Melodi Restaurant was the first place recommended to us when we first moved here 5 years ago and we have been regulars there ever since.We have never been dissapointed with our meals and have enjoyed many a Sunday roast and have had two Christmas dinners there .....superb.Whether its for a full meal day time,an evening meal or just a cuppa or two Selma and Figo are so welcoming,nothing is a trouble to them.

Offline dycedon

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 09:35:40 AM »
Got to agree with all said about the Melodi, Selma and Figo, really good people, food is good especially the fishcakes and menemen, we have been going there for approx 6 years now and Selma always has a happy smile for her customers, hopefully the customers start noticing the row of bars and eateries now the new square is there, kepp a few cold ones, will see you next week.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
Well, Melodi remains consistent.  We went last night and Selma treated us like long lost friends (only been once before, last Sept) food was very good with delicious fresh veg including carrots, cabbage and cauli all cooked perfectly.  Can recommend for both food and welcome.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf