Author Topic: Shanghai Blue, Very Disappointing  (Read 4803 times)

Offline philrose

Re: Shanghai Blue, Very Disappointing
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 07:13:13 AM »
Pizza! Chinese !  deliversd Takeaway  where are you all coming froM???? HEAD DOWN !!!!
A place with dark and wet evenings at the moment! It kind of makes takeaway service quite appealing...

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 10:11:42 AM »
Don't see a thing wrong with a Take Away.  We eat out about 95% of the time, so a chill out night with a take away is fine, plus the Pizza place do very good Pide.   I know I had one.  If we all ate out all the time the take away places would go out of business.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 14:59:10 PM »
many thanks I was pretty internetless so we decided to walk down there and see and stopped for a beer at PJ's bar on the way, it was open so we had a really nice meal in there.
We knew the pizza delivery had shut for the season so thought the chinese may have been the same.
If you cant be bothered to go out or cook I think it is brilliant to have a choice of take aways particularly when they deliver to your door.
We had a gorgeous meal at Aydin Pide and Jimmy gave us the number to call them as they also do deliveries  :)so will be giving them a try in the summer for a takeaway  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf