Author Topic: Dolphin Beach chef Serhat now at Shamrock bar  (Read 1911 times)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Dolphin Beach chef Serhat now at Shamrock bar
« on: May 21, 2013, 13:00:24 PM »
Having stayed at the Dolphin last year when owned by the previous owners,Marion and Mehmet we couldn't fault the food prepared by Serhat the chef.By chance the other night whilst in the Shamrock bar we bumped into Marion who was over on holiday.She informed us that Serhat was now cooking in the said bar.I was surprised as there was no menu boards outside at the time,I needn't have worried.Serhat prepares a range of dishes everyday and you have to enquire what he is preparing that day.if you want fish he will gladly oblige and will go to Fethiye market and pick one up for you.
We decided on fish for me and my wife had a chicken casserole. A first course of homemade soup was included that we weren't expecting,but that and the main courses were excellent,the bar owner also obliged by boneing my fish for me. So, if you fancy a change of scenery call in and see Serhat and book a meal,I am sure he will be glad to see you,and you won't be disappointed.  ;)  ;)

Offline stuart1955

Re: Dolphin Beach chef Serhat now at Shamrock bar
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 14:59:30 PM »
We stayed at the dolphin 3 times and that was mainly because of Serhat ,a really good cook and a really nice guy as well, we popped in last night to the shamrock to see him and will be calling again for a meal on this trip and when we come back in September

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: Dolphin Beach chef Serhat now at Shamrock bar
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 16:05:26 PM »
We really enjoyed last nights meal. It's a shame the menu is not advertised more outside

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf