Author Topic: one to do and one to dont  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Ally B

one to do and one to dont
« on: May 29, 2015, 15:24:40 PM »
Were in Fethiye today and went to the Agora restaurant for an English breakfast [first since we came over two weeks ago] it is beside the old/new amphitheatre up some stairs although the stairs are a bugger it is worth the climb because the restaurant is very pretty and the view is well worth it.The breakfast was a decent price and was very good.It looks as if it will be a nice place to have an evening meal. May pay it another visit. Now for the don't. The Bolcan Donar at the far side of the fish market at the bottom of the road leading to the Mulberry was our mistake yesterday.We went in for a light lunch and wish we had not.I ordered lamb shish in a wrap and my wife ordered chicken wings.When the meal came  so did the flies,about twenty of them.Dont know what they expected to eat as there wasn't enough meat for me never mind them. My wifes chicken wings were well under cooked with lots of blood inside we told the waiter and he took them away. By the time he came back me and the flies had finished the lamb wrap.There was very little difference in the wings with still a bit of blood inside.After telling the waiter my wife could not eat them the boss came over and told us it was because they had been grilled    ?  We asked for the bill and he had included the wings.I said we should not have to pay because in our opinion they were inedible. He did knock it off the bill and as we were leaving he said see you later. What makes him think we would ever go back there again?

Offline scorcher

Re: one to do and one to dont
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 15:53:46 PM »
Maybe he knows where you live!

Offline Ally B

Re: one to do and one to dont
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 21:29:59 PM »
If he does he could pay a visit and bring some chicken wings and my wife will show him how to cook them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf