Author Topic: Best bank  (Read 6194 times)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Best bank
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 21:44:53 PM »
I also asked Finans about the Orange account, they didn't say anything about their own version but did say that overall given that the rate falls after the introductory period that Finans interest works our more.
A friend of mine has negotiated extra withdrawals without penalties with Finans, but I'm not sure of all the details.

Offline corbindallas

Best bank
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 09:44:35 AM »
Bit strange if a bank has such a fantastic interest account on the same lines as the ING Orange account that it keeps it quiet, I know a few people who have transferred to ING because of the Orange account from Finans, surely somone there would have said to them they don't need to leave we have the same type account?! ING has big plans in Turkey to move into the top 5+ banks and thus set up the Orange account to build their current deposit accounts, I did a lot of cross comparison as obviously wanted to make sure wherever I put my money was as safe as possible, the only other bank I found that IMO was as good was the AKBank but not as good on their website side and at time English speaking staff, good interest rates though!

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Best bank
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 21:26:08 PM »
I went from finans to ing nothing was said to me,  best thing i have done daily interest draw out daily no penalties Alper top man so very helpfull even been round my house to set p.c.up speaks perfect english  ;)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Best bank
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 23:07:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by lance

Alper top man so very helpfull even been round my house

Saves you having to go & look for your bank  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Best bank
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 23:13:05 PM »
My husband emailed Alper two days ago and is still waiting for a reply. Must be round at someone's house in Fethiye?

Offline janmack

Best bank
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2011, 00:31:30 AM »
Emailed Alper 6 months ago, still no reply to that...but he did send a facebook friend request lol.

Offline banker

Best bank
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 11:36:59 AM »
i always try to replay as quick as i can but i Will check my inbox and if you can send your mails again i Will try for my best.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Best bank
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 10:53:39 AM »
I hear a lot of talk about spreading money around in case of a bank collapse, Financial conditions in Turkey are very different to those seen back in 2000. Its not likely to happen is it ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf