Author Topic: Favourite Lokantas?  (Read 13123 times)

Offline milorni

Favourite Lokantas?
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2010, 15:49:42 PM »
Thanks Nichola, I really appreciate that.

Offline friar tuck

Favourite Lokantas?
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2010, 16:10:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gorgeous_bird

it was good in there, sampled my first lentil soup in there. Great people watching, I witnessed the meeing of a young man and his dad with a young girl and her parents there. So interesting, mum and daughter shot off to the loo together to discuss the young man and then a little later it was agreed that they could walk out together with mum a few feet behind. I'm such a nosey bugger! The little guy who worked in there moved on to a little kebab shop just a few metres along the road.

One of my favourite lokantas too, the little guy who worked there has now moved on he was at the one a few yards down then he moved to the one where the dolmus unload in March he was working in a lokanta opposite the otogar.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Favourite Lokantas?
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2010, 17:23:11 PM »
Petra the new name of the pension/guest house on the end corner by the canal is Kopru and that is o and u with dots and means bridge.

I am sure as there will be a TC rep on the transfer and if your daughter says the name of the guest house and makes it clear it is just up from on and the opposite side of the road to Carrefore and Tekno in Fethiye she will be fine.

Nichola

Offline littlereddevil

Favourite Lokantas?
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2010, 10:06:30 AM »
The megri was my fav but have gone off it slightly and now really like the Samdan, and they also sell wine which I must have when eating!

Offline milorni

Favourite Lokantas?
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »
Thank You Nichola, your help is really appreciated. If she ends up in Olu Deniz, she'll just have to get on a Dolmus back as at least it's not in the middle of the night and she'll end up back in the right place!

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Favourite Lokantas?
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2010, 15:36:41 PM »
:D

Offline bulla

Favourite Lokantas?
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2011, 15:58:06 PM »
Went to the Garr 3 again while we were over & the food was top class as usual
but still the ladies toilets are stinking. It is such a shame as the staff & their service is excellent. Would have gone there more but turned off after wading through the tiolet

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf