Author Topic: Cold!!  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Sus

Cold!!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 06:27:31 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Pappi

I was looking at the "local" forecast for this area and thought the sun is shining and "well it doesn't seem too bad". Then I walked out the front door this morning and - it's COLD!!

Is it me? Am I feeling the cold more than anyone else? OK, I have come from the ME where it is around 30-35C right now. But it is so b****y cold here. I think my memories of cool Autumnal days have collided with "Hey!! Winter's here!!"

I guess that if I retire to Fethiye, I will just have to adjust.

Or is it me??

Pappi :(:(

Not sure what part of the Middle East you have just come from but for the last week it has been flipping cold around 21-23c and cold north winds, we have all got our woolies on.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:28:40 AM by Sus »

Offline maria1949

Cold!!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 15:01:15 PM »
Phew that's our summer temperature here,just sweating thinking about it.Not got the thermals on yet.

Offline janmack

Cold!!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 22:35:18 PM »
We ordered logs 3 weeks ago thinking we probably would not use them till end of November.  

Wrong!!  

We've had the fire going in the evenings for the last 2 weeks.  

We know we look odd when we go out in our jeans and winter woolies but when you're on a motorbike the wind is very , very cold. :)

We think it's the people in shorts etc that look odd ;)

Offline Julesp

Cold!!
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 22:56:57 PM »
Ive been to a wedding at Dawn Beach tonight, The turk girls were in skimpy nice dresses. as I didnt know I was going until 1 hour before ,I dressed up in trousers boots Top and coat etc. I really think Ive gone too far the other way, I felt cold while the girls in frocks were fine!!

Offline Sus

Cold!!
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 06:29:49 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Julesp

Ive been to a wedding at Dawn Beach tonight, The turk girls were in skimpy nice dresses. as I didnt know I was going until 1 hour before ,I dressed up in trousers boots Top and coat etc. I really think Ive gone too far the other way, I felt cold while the girls in frocks were fine!!

I think it is all down to young blood Jules, look at the way they dress in the UK for a night out in the middle of winter, tops down to their waists and skirts up to their bums, oh to be young again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf