Author Topic: Back.... Again.  (Read 1308 times)

Offline RobertDunn

Back.... Again.
« on: July 16, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »
Hello everyone, you may or may not remember me.  I am Rob Dunn originally from Oxfordshire but now live in London Ontario Canada.   I haven't been on the forum for approx. 3years !!!  Wow.. How time fly's.   Anyway, I have a villa just 400yds from the Aqua Park, heading away from the beach.   Problem is... since being in Canada for the past 4 years.... I haven't been able to get to the Villa.  I have had the odd holiday back to the U.K. but just haven't had the time to make it to Turkey.  Last time I was there, the main road into Calis still had been dug up and was basically all dirt mounds, from the outskirts right up to "The Meeting Point" restaurant.  Speaking of the Meeting Point, is it still there ?  I last had a text from Fatih (one of the sons of the owner).. he also goes by Mark, 2 summers ago saying he was moving to England...  Anyway.... I dearly miss the place, the people and its tastey food.. oh..and the ice cold Efe's beer.... mmmmmmmmm !!!!! Beer !!!!!!!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Back.... Again.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 18:01:24 PM »
hi and welcome back,csalis as changed alot there are lots of new pics of calis that have been posted if you go into the search.looks like you have settled down in canada,how long would it take to get to calis fronm there?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Back.... Again.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 18:22:54 PM »
unfortunatly the Meeting Point has just changed hands and fatih is on his way back to England I Believe very soon

Offline STEVErx

Back.... Again.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 18:34:08 PM »
hi and welcome back to this brillent forum

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Back.... Again.
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 20:36:22 PM »
Welcome back Rob, how could we not remember you.   :D

Share me