Author Topic: BOO  (Read 1343 times)

Offline London_Cavalier

BOO
« on: July 30, 2009, 16:48:14 PM »
Hi all - just read a notice that I should introduce myself before posting, so here I am, retrospectively introducing myself.

I'm Patrick, 29 from London.

I'm coming over for two weeks tomorrow and have had some wonderful experiences in Turkey (and some not so good) but I don't let the little things get to me.

I'll be coming with my missus/girlfriend/partner and it's her first time (first holiday for her in a good few years!!!) so I'm looking forward to it if not just for her sakes.

I like a good drink but I'm not one for public displays of stupidty (urinating/vomiting in the street etc) so I'm child friendly.  In fact, overall I would like to think I'm quite approachable  :)

Like I said, I'm very looking forward to staying in Calis and I hope to meet (some of) you there Saturday lunch time I should imagine.

Ta ta

Pat

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
BOO
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 17:51:27 PM »
welcome to the forum - enjoy your trip

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
BOO
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 19:30:25 PM »
Hi Pat, welcome to the forum, i'm not exactly sure where anyone drinks on a saturday lunchtime, which end of Calis are you staying. Alan

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
BOO
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 20:37:03 PM »
Hi and a warm welcome to the Forum :)

Offline Gavos999

BOO
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 04:16:37 AM »
welcome pat , hope you enjoy the forum

Gav 8)

Offline London_Cavalier

BOO
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 09:45:00 AM »
Thank you for the warm welcome - we'll be staying in a hotel near Bambu Chinese restaurant, not sure which end that is yet.

I will be drinking on Saturday lunchtime as I will need it to get over the flight (I don't fly well at all and I can't get to the doctors in time to pick up some valium!!)

It's good to see that the resort/town has a community website, it answers any burning questions before even getting to the airport!

I can't wait, the weather is rubbish here today!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf