Author Topic: Access please  (Read 1457 times)

Offline jandino

Access please
« on: December 24, 2004, 11:14:14 AM »
Hi Everyone - Our names are Jan and Dino and we have bought a villa in Calis. We had a holiday for the first time in Calis in Nov 2003 and fell in love with the place.  We have been back six times this year and can't wait to meet up with some of the 'locals'.  Have already met one member, Pat Soloman, who lives in my home town of Cardiff.  We hope to meet up with Pat and Hubby next year.  

Would like to hear from anyone who lives in the area.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2005, 12:46:21 PM by jandino »

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Access please
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 18:06:53 PM »
Hi Jan & Dino
Welcome to the forum.
I am sure all the local villians will be pleased to see that you have put your address on the forum and that you won`t be back till next year.
I hope you are well insured.

Crabbit

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
Access please
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 04:23:34 AM »
Hi Jan & Dino,
Welcome to the forums. There are quite a few Welsh members including all of Pats relatives. We are from Pontypool & will be moving to Calis fulltime once we sell our properties here. Wishing the housing market would pick up quickly.

There are a few members from Cwmbran & Barry & quite a few from the Bristol area. You'll probably get to know the Bristol contingent also since Airtours have pulled out of Cardiff next year.

Been back 6 times this year - LOL - you sound like us, we were flitting back & fore every 2-3weeks until September. Just can't wait till we get out there for good.

Sure you won't get burgled BUT erase part of your address just in case. Has the crime rate in Calis gone up recently Dave??
Linda & Carl

Offline jandino

Access please
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 12:54:31 PM »
Thanks for your replies, have taken your advice Crabbit and have removed our address, I thought when I logged onto the website for the first time that it said to include your address.... whoops! Will have to get our agent to check and make sure that we haven't been burgled!!

Still not sure if I am using the website properly, and am trying to find my way around it as best I can.  However it is brilliant to hear that so many people from the UK have a place in Calis and are going to settle there.  It is our intention to do the same in about 4 years time.  

Has anyone found any good deals on flights in May from Bristol/Cardiff to Dalaman yet, would be interested in hearing from anyone already booked up.

Offline xanadu

Access please
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 15:01:20 PM »
I moved the important part ......the other bit didnt matter.It was for your own safety.
Happy New Year

Offline jandino

Access please
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2004, 18:04:19 PM »
Thanks xanadu - didn't even realise that you had already done that, don't know our address off by heart yet. Have a good New Year too!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf