Author Topic: Tuesday Quiz  (Read 11784 times)

Offline thebillet

Re: Tuesday Quiz
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 21:23:25 PM »
Not quite Tuesday quiz night but Friday night fish and chips so we headed up there and I must say we had a really good night, super salad bar, very good meal and super prices, couldn't fault it. Must admit the music was quite random; Day Dream Believer followed by Roll Out The Barrel, mind you it had quite a few folk singing.

Offline Rosy

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2014, 08:57:49 AM »
I love Uzumlu. I  enjoy going to eat out in many of the local establishments. I hate all the aggravation from people who love to cause  ill feeling and conflict. There is no need to create havoc just visit places you enjoy and leave others to do likewise. Just saying..........

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2014, 09:40:05 AM »
I do hate people that love an argument for arguments sake, when is all this bickering going to stop? It's such a shame that such a beautiful place as Uzumlu has more than its fair share of argumentative, spiteful individuals. I wasn't around when the trouble started but I have read all the rumblings that go on and on ever since, and I have been in Turkey over a year now. Please put it to bed and move on, and by the way, as my old dad used to say " Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit " Please find something better to do with your time ( No name mentioned !)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf