Author Topic: download form  (Read 1440 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
download form
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:39:21 AM »
I am trying to download a change of address form from nationwide you cant do it on line,anyway once i have pressed download it says saved then it goes to windows media player which the only buttons are DVD player,DVD play,pictures+video music movies .any ideas please .:([?]

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
download form
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 12:12:06 PM »
I assume you have logged on to internet banking first[?]
Yes you can download the form but you cant submit the form on line you have to post it :)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
download form
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 12:34:09 PM »
Yes logded on to int bank ,you follow instructions and end up there win media player .[^] ;)

Offline LeeGlo

download form
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 13:17:27 PM »
Well you could sing it and record to CD then send em that ha ha.

Seriously try this, when you have the form on screen high light the whole form, copy it and past it into a word processing program.
I would have the word processor open first ready. Alternatively down load a free PDF converter which loads as a printer driver and try via that. I can recommend "PDF Creator".

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
download form
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 14:11:30 PM »
Log on to your Internet Banking....on left hand side of your account page you will see a box headed My Accounts...click on other services and slightly to the right the page will now read personal details...click on change address.  A new page will open up headed Authorization required.

You will need a card reader to proceed!

You will need a Nationwide card to insert so I can't take you any further but the process is very easy and is well explained with the instructions.

Hope this helps

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
download form
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 18:51:58 PM »
Yep, it's dead easy to do it online if you have a cardreader. You should get an email within 24 hours confirming that the change has been completed.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf