Author Topic: window 7 professional  (Read 1213 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
window 7 professional
« on: May 14, 2011, 09:16:16 AM »
Thanks for last reply ,another problem my p.c. packed up took it to gold for repair instead of window 7 home they installed window 7 professional ,i cannot find anything on this program i.e screen saver wallpaper also and the most annoying one is when on a site for more than maybe 2 Min's it closes and i get all my saved photos showing on screen on the home program before you just went to settings on here it isn't that easy,can i change back to home myself or would i have to pay please help thanks. ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
window 7 professional
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 13:24:21 PM »
Lance,

If they have fully installed a new operating system you would have to uninstall it to put the Home edition back on I think.

What sort of problem did you have in the first place? Do you have the original CD for your home edition?

Offline davybill

window 7 professional
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 17:13:21 PM »
give rick a go at it,he likes doing it for a hobby[free]
hes at sekerter hotel,at 11am thursdays,will help you if he can,

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
window 7 professional
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 17:55:00 PM »
Hi would not open up just seemed frozen they did sort it and what program i wanted to go on i said XP but they couldn't do it hence windows 7 pro and as you well know stoop i ain't no pro ,don't think i have org disc might give this rick a try cheers will let you know .[^]

quote:
Originally posted by stoop

Lance,

If they have fully installed a new operating system you would have to uninstall it to put the Home edition back on I think.

What sort of problem did you have in the first place? Do you have the original CD for your home edition?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf