Author Topic: where is everyone  (Read 3904 times)

Offline spo6666

• Paul
Re: where is everyone
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2022, 16:30:03 PM »
Back in Calis on the 26th, anyone else there at that time?

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2023, 17:59:28 PM »
It's gone very quiet on here again  :o

Offline TOSH TOSH

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2023, 20:38:15 PM »
  :) Hello , spo6666 and everyone.......hope you are all staying , well , safe and warm   :) xx

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2023, 07:46:44 AM »
It's gone very quiet on here again  :o
Good morning from a cold and overcast W Midlands...yes, it's gone quiet after the Christmas 3CCCs appeal. Best wishes to everyone and may Calis and Fethiye be ever in your thoughts.

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2023, 08:57:24 AM »
Hi Tosh Tosh & Everyone

We are fine after new year in Calis, then back again at easter, ready for the big move over in September   :)

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2023, 18:43:40 PM »
Hi all,
We are over in calis in April. Went last April for the first time in spring (usually go  July/Aug) and really enjoyed it, especially the weather being pleasant. We got to do more walking & exploring, something we wouldn't normally do in the summer months due to the heat. It was nice experiencing a different time of year there.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Offline woody

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2023, 12:27:54 PM »
An interesting statement from KKOB about how many members and visitors are now posting on the Calis beach Facebook page, I cant help but feel that after 20 years of being a member and visiting this site often that I and many others are now at a diss advantage simply because we choose not to use Facebook and are now unable to view topics and conversations posted on the Facebook platform.

woody.

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2023, 11:14:08 AM »
I agree with Woody, I don't use facebook at all and seem to be missing out on the chat  :(

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2023, 10:31:51 AM »
I always used to visit the site everyday but as has been said the posts seemed to have become less and less. It just needs a few people to make an effort to post on here instead of Facebook and hopefully get things going on here again. Unfortunately I can’t make any plans at the moment to visit because of ill  health but I’m sure I will be glad of the advice when I’m able to start planning again.
The scenes of devastation from the earthquake are heartbreaking but it has been posted on Facebook this morning that people are still being found alive, hopefully there will be more, a lot of the workers are from that area and go home during the winter so praying that none are affected.
Sorry if I’ve rambled on but I know how valuable I’ve found the site in the past and wouldn’t want to lose it, thanks goes to admin as well, take care everyone.

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2023, 19:42:56 PM »
susyq.......lovely post which expressed the widespread feelings of so many people throughout the world.  My own thoughts and prayers are with those who lost their lives and all the bereaved and suffering people who must be devastated at their loss and struggling to exist in the awful aftermath of the earthquake.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf