Author Topic: 100% Live.  (Read 17103 times)

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

Re: 100% Live.
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 18:04:10 PM »
This Week’s Live Music programme … 100% Live.

2nd May Thursday  - Mario & The Super Band  -  5pm – playing on the street ( Live Acoustic ) ..  8.30 playing in the Winehouse music bar stage..  ( Rock ‘N Roll – Eng. & Turkish )

4th May Saturday  -  Group Shadow & Övgü Koca  – Jazz & Blues Essential Collection - 9pm  Winehouse Music Bar Stage

For more details , videos , pictures , contact  ;  facebook Winehouse_uzumlu@live.com   Twitter @WinehouseUzumlu

Booking Recommended that these nights are going to be very busy… Keep Music Live.

See you soon Lance  :)

Regards.   ian & Snr.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 04:52:48 AM »
Bottom Pickie  looks like the Traveling Wilberries    ;)see you soooon!!    :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 08:16:44 AM »
The Keep Music Live nights look great - wish we could come along; maybe toward the end of the season. Wishing you a brilliant season Ian and Şener   :)

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 14:02:00 PM »
Shadows ,probably the best group in the Area   :), stuck playing golf in Bodrum at the moment   :)  ;)but will be back in plenty of time to be there !!!!  :)

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2013, 15:46:05 PM »
Thank you Nici.  We too wish you a very successfull season.  ( we are sure you will anyway ,  mozaic have always delicious meals ) . i came to mozaic last week that learned the Jlo has left cos married !! we gonna miss her   :)  . sending you few customers for meals & lamps as usual that you know everybody asking us where did we get these lamps    :) 

calvin ,where are you now Bodrum or kusadasi !! a bit confused from ur topics   :)  if you are in bodrum ,pop in to my family & drink raki with my dad that my dad always has raki in the fridge  :D  say hi to them .  enjoy your holiday calvin.. wishes to all that are with you ..   cheers..  :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 16:05:54 PM »
he is in Bodrum but his ball is in Kusadasi  ;D

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 17:10:41 PM »
Actualy!!!! I am in Uzumlu !!!  :) see you tonıght Sener!!!  ;)

Offline hamilton

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 23:03:35 PM »
Brilliant music, what talent, what an interloper (Derek) you were fantastic. How lucky we are to have such a brilliant band playing for us. Great night, great music, great food. Thanks Ian & Senner. Great  night thanks.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 06:11:03 AM »
Cannot Agree more from tears  :'( to laughter  ;D all in one night what brilliant Artists   :) bring on the next Night!!! could be a Shadow,s groupie  ;) thank you Sener and Ian  and a big thank you to the Artist,s for making last evening one to remember for all the right reasons God bless you all   :)

Offline panick

• Newly Registered
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2013, 06:58:08 AM »
Really excellent night. Shadow were brilliant, what talented musicians and fantastic vocals. Advise anyone who enjoys live music especially jazz and blues to catch this group . Greatly enjoyed Derek's guest appearance.  Atmosphere and company was fabulous, best night out we've had in Uzumlu. Thanks again to Ian and Sener.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf