Author Topic: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )  (Read 21159 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Re: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 06:06:30 AM »
If it is about caygate. Why on earth would you want to rake that up again?

It sounds like some customers are claiming they made nice posts which have not been shown. Someone from down that end of the beach who knows him, maybe you could explain how it works on here?

Offline CHERYL HANCOCK

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 09:51:22 AM »
why does he always go on like this. The other year he slagged all our group off , not a bar I would go back to, never have that probs at the Meekan.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 10:01:01 AM »
This thread is mystifying me, which bar are we talking about?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »
All about the price of cay and customer services, 9 pages should get you up to speed UBT: http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=51862.0 although I must say if that were my bar I'd want that topic to silently slip away from page 1, not randomly arrive at the forum weeks later to bring it all up again!!!

We are accused of not allowing people to post good things about his bar which is 1. Impossible and 2. So un-CBF it is laughable.

But he likes his regular rants at us. Facebook groups for the area delete more topics in a week than we do in a year - and my number 1 priority for CBF is content - good or bad. I have never found an internet forum on any subject that lets all the opinions stay as much as we try to. There is no way any of us would delete a good review about a place - we are promoting the area, how many times have I said the number one thing we need is plenty of good reviews?

Paranoia rules once again, no good reviews must mean they are blocked, even though they post instantly and several hundred people would have seen them before they were "deleted". Anyone seen one? Any of the anonymous English customers of this bar care to contact us to confirm their good review was "blocked"?

Thought not.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 10:20:40 AM »
Thought not.

Give it time Scunner ghost customers only come out at night!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 10:22:01 AM »
And ranting bar owners it seems, teetee  ;)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 10:55:58 AM »
Yes and there was me thinking it was on pizz head Brits that did that Scunner   ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 10:57:55 AM »
Maybe someone has tried to leave a good review on that topic and found it to be locked? Not saying that is the case but it might be the reason Max thinks they have not been shown.

Max - if you want to message me directly I will try and help - because just coming on here and saying things like this is not helping you my friend.

As a moderator I can confirm that we do not delete posts unless they are offensive, abusive or break the rules of spam or advertising. Anyone who is allowed to join can post anything and it will be shown - until such time it is deleted by a moderator.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 15:11:09 PM »
I think Max or his wife should go to T.A. and update their details.  They have 6 good reviews, but only six and they date from 2010. The last one was in August 2013.  So, if he wants good reviews he should not be coming here complaining, but should go to T.A. give them his new details and ask his satisfied customers to give him good reviews on T.A.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g298031-d1845590-Reviews-The_Sands_Restaurant_Bar-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 16:07:54 PM »
I an reminded, yet again, of how valuable is Dennis Healy's Law of Holes. Perhaps Stoop might consider telling Max about it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf