Author Topic: Zumrut Jewellery  (Read 7249 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 00:36:35 AM »
If you could see what I can see you would be shocked at just how cr4p this whole thread is.

I will delete it tomorrow and terminate some 'members'.

Sad.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 00:47:24 AM »
Good, Scunner, close em down... a sad and insulting thread... :-\

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 10:34:24 AM »
Why should it upset people reccomending a shop that gives a good service, i've been using Sedats and his uncles silver shop next door for years, and cef what is sad and insulting is the fact you call it and that is you've most likely never been in any of them. Alan

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 10:56:23 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by number2

Why should it upset people reccomending a shop that gives a good service, i've been using Sedats and his uncles silver shop next door for years, and cef what is sad and insulting is the fact you call it and that is you've most likely never been in any of them. Alan

Don't want to fall out with you number2, I have been in most jewellery shops around the area, I have bought several lovely pieces.  The point, I think, Lindacarl flagged up & I already had doubts & posted a [?] next to one of them, is the sudden spurt of postings, made by people who just post about that business, and nothing else..... [?]

It's "sad & insulting" to me, Alan, it doesn't have to affect you....Or am I not allowed to voice my opinion, without being personally attacked [?] :(

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 11:38:54 AM by cef »

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 12:42:14 PM »
No2 - didn't realise you'd posted BUT you've posted on a thread that was obviously set up only to advertise this establishment. It's against the rules of the forum & it's so bl..dy obvious they deserve to be struck off. Whether it's a good shop or not they have set up multiple new identities JUST to advertise their business. They aren't interested in the spirit of this website whatsoever as they have taken no part in the website apart from advertising.
Linda

Offline jennifer57

Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 13:21:00 PM »
Hi I would like to apologise if i have offended anybody but thought the point of this website was to comment on good or bad things!?
I have also posted on "Is everybody getting excited again (2007)" so this is not the only topic I have made comment's 2

Offline Mcflee2609

Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 15:48:31 PM »
Hi, I would like to clear something up as I am feeling a bit picked upon here (again). The reason I haven't posted on here much is because I do not have access to a pc at home. I only get access when visiting my parents which I cannot help. Secondly, this thread was not started just to promote Zumrut Jewellery. I have no connection to this shop or to Sedat. I only posted because I didn't see many other Jewellery posts and I really liked this shop as I said before. Another reason I haven't posted much is also because I was jumped upon the last time I posted so it has put me off a bit from voicing my opinions again.
Apologies if my thread has caused anyone any offence or caused any problems with the website. I'll learn to keep my opinions to myself in future and just browse posts as there is a lot of good advice & info here which will be handy for when I visit Calis again.
Its a shame some guys on here aren't as friendly as the people in Calis.
Again, sorry for any offence.

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 17:19:50 PM »
Sorry Mcflee, you shoudn't feel guilty, you only started the thread, i think Sedat is a great guy, it's just that from what ican gather is some people who have made no posts voicing their opinion on one shop, it makes them sound as they are just advertising for him. Alan, PS is that what you mean ladies

Offline lmaddy

Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 17:24:40 PM »
chill out everyone ! - thanks for the tip I will take a look next time I am there, though I think I am banned from entering any jewellery shops by hubby!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Zumrut Jewellery
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 22:46:07 PM »
Ok let's go along with the same (boring) game.

Which two posters in this thread were using exactly the same PC?

I'll give you a clue, one of them isn't McFlee2609.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf