Author Topic: Good shop for curtains  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Tonya

Good shop for curtains
« on: May 19, 2004, 15:11:13 PM »
We had all our curtains made in a shop called Guney Mefrusat. It's on the back road in Fethiye, on the right hand side as you are going back towards Calis.

We ordered curtains for 7 windows, two of them full length, chose the fabric from a wide selection. Everything all in was 330 million (approx £130) They have a girl in there that speaks excellent English so no problems. I'm going to measure up my living room window here which is a very big window and get them made up next time. We ordered on a Wednesday and collected on the Friday.

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
Good shop for curtains
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 04:22:25 AM »
Erin
How much per metre & how wide was the fabric?
We have to buy curtains for the 3rd property when next we are out - soon we hope.
We have 12 windows & 4 doors, although the windows are all fairly narrow & either in pairs or near a door. As every room except the kitchen has a door I think they will look better all full length.

Presumably by the back road you mean the road the dolmus takes when it leaves the depot? The one with the furniture & carpet shops above the road Erin Spot is on??

Can you remember how far along? Before you get to the million store or after?

Any info appreciated.

Linda

Offline Tonya

Good shop for curtains
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2004, 09:29:19 AM »
Linda, I posted an answer but it has disappeared.

Yes you are on the right road, the shop is not as far down as the million shop. It has a red sign outside and is on the right hand side whereas the million shop would be on your left.

We paid 22 million a metre and needed 16 metres. (I dont know how wide the fabric was)

The address on their bag says Carsi Cad. no 178 and there is a phone number if you need it.

Hope this helps.

Tonya

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf