Author Topic: Loungers  (Read 2702 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Loungers
« on: June 07, 2004, 11:39:31 AM »
Looking to purchase Loungers, the sort that fold up,open up into a high back chair with arms and then open out further to form a sunbed with nice chunky padded cushions. have seen just chairs or rigid sunbeds but not the above type. Ideally Fethiye area.Any ideas [?] :)

Offline Roy H

• Father of the House
  • Father of the House
Loungers
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 17:15:57 PM »
Tribalelder,
Just a word of warning here, nice and comfy they may be - there were some around the pool at a place we stayed a couple of years back and wondered why no one else was using them by preference. I soon realised why - they all stunk to high heaven of stale sweat - so it was off to the shower quickly !!!.

Offline glennat

Loungers
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 13:32:41 PM »
'nuf said:-\

Glen

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Loungers
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 18:51:57 PM »
This is the sort of negative reply that is not in the least bit helpful. Or perhaps one bungs a useless reply to add another posting to their credit!

The type of lounger I required was for for my own personal use and not a communal situation and as such would never be allowed to get into the state suggested. As I pointed out I have seen rigid sunbeds or chairs with the padded cushions but not the folding type abundant in Argos. So any positive ideas on buying in Turkey please guys?

Offline Tonya

Loungers
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 20:01:10 PM »
I dont think I've ever heard Roy say anything negative about buying in Turkey?

The loungers you are talking about, I'm pretty sure I saw some in Migros, no idea of the cost though.

Offline Roy H

• Father of the House
  • Father of the House
Loungers
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 21:44:35 PM »
Thank you Tonya.

Tribalelder
I didn't think my reply was in any way negative, it was certainly not intenderd to be. I was simply passing comment on the subject matter based on a personal experience, and not to get any more stars under my username - see left <.

Offline CMC

• Baildon, Yorkshire, UK
Loungers
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 23:22:48 PM »
Hi Tribalelda, welcome to the site. we bought our recliners on the Dalaman-Fethiye Road near Fethiye. There was a large selection of sizes, colours and types all outside the shop, you couldn't miss them.Hope this helps.

However re Roy's reply, all topics have a smatter of personel experiences, funny stories and humour, in and amongst good advice and intresting information. Thats what makes such a great forum. And nobody told me about a prize for the most stars!! :)
Christine

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Loungers
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2004, 14:06:19 PM »

Thanks for the positive replies.  Unfortunately Migros did not have them when we were out in the end of May, but will certainly try and find the one on the Dalaman road on the next visit.

Offline Hazel

Loungers
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2004, 22:17:45 PM »
We bought 2 loungers in May from the shop on Dalaman road paid £17 each.

Hazel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf