Author Topic: Atak Translation Services - Honourable  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Atak Translation Services - Honourable
« on: January 15, 2010, 12:04:26 PM »
Hi - as many of you will know I have been fretting over the problems in buying our scooter in May and now having to take out residency if I want to enjoying exploring a little further afield around and about Fethiye.

Consequently I sent an enquiry to 2 people to check out the current cost of residency and was pleased / surprised to get such an honest reply from Koray:

"In conclusion, the system seems to be changing quite soon and you may not need a RP to register your prospective scooter and a tax ID may do the work. If not, I can give you more info in due course."

He basically said (as someone else did say on here) that this is a problem with the computer software and it is likely it will be changed.

A lot of people would have taken your money - I know why I love Turkey

Ian  :)

Ps Now on hold with this scooter problem but with a Plan B if required

Offline Firo

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 13:41:15 PM »
We have had many dealings with Koray and always find him totally honest and helpful. Highly recommend him and his services.
Fi

Offline peecee

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:56:29 AM »
I bought a car at the beginning of last year and am not a resident (did need my tax number). Have things changed since then?

Offline geordieboy

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 13:11:20 PM »
There appears to be a widely held misconception about this subject,you can buy as many cars as you want or can afford without being a resident its not a problem,however when you come to register it or them,get your plates,you will need your residency to do so.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf