Author Topic: Central Heating  (Read 4395 times)

Offline ilrifugio

Central Heating
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 20:42:38 PM »
yes indeed, gas is getting extremely expensiv.  We have central heating with gas, and it is costing us an arm and a leg.  Wish we had been better informed....  Çok geç (Turkish for: too little, too late)
But I'm not here to complain.  The reason I react is the following:  apparently it is (or soon will be) illegal to burn coal!  Has to do with climate preservation rules that already apply for western-Europe and are already (or will be soon) applicable in Turkey as well....(are they really going to join?  First smoking, now this, what is next: the very strict insulation rules (in order to prevent spilling of energy) that apply in the EC???, we shall see...soon enough, and then probably will be fined if our houses are not insulated enough - as is happening in the EC)
Not sure yet where you would find more info on this ruling...

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
Central Heating
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 17:15:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by neesie1171

Hi there, just to let everybody know that we got Hakan from Alarko out to quote for our central heating system.  Anyway, we were very impressed with price so decided to go ahead with installation of system.

In the end we decided to go for the woodburner with backboiler system and we are very impressed, sitting here cosy as toast!!

Also would recommend Hakan without a doubt, he came round to see the house on Thursday, we also needed to fit a new fireplace so came back with Bilal Erdogan, less than 2 hours later to price up that!  Then came back a couple of hours later complete with quote and also a buyer for our old stove!

Anyway, long and short of it, less than a week since we entered his shop we have our central heating and absolutely gorgeous new fireplace fitted!  We are well happy!!

Denise

Would you e-mail the info to me please.

Offline peecee

Central Heating
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 05:29:55 AM »
And to me please, Neesie1171

Offline neesie1171

Central Heating
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 06:27:34 AM »
Hi Albaman & Peecee, have e-mailed you the information this morning.

Let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks

Denise

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf