Author Topic: Atak Translations 1st Class Service  (Read 5192 times)

Offline Patricia Di Folco

Atak Translations 1st Class Service
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 18:26:08 PM »
We have used Koray and Gunes in obtaining our residencies and getting our wills sorted - 1st class service, and have recommended them to family and friends - will continue to do so.

Offline joan

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 06:37:33 AM »
We have used Koray for lots of things and can honestly say he is brilliant.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 18:59:23 PM »
We had the great pleasure of meeting Koray when he came to help us at the noters when buying our car. Eveything said about him on here I can totally agree with. We have translators in the past and recently who just grunt name " name, surname signature " and charge 50TL for their 5 mins service. Koray charged us 30TL. and explained everything fully. We have been paying 50tl for translation service of one kind or another since the day we came here.

Offline Pam McG

• Newly Registered
Re: Atak Translations 1st Class Service
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 19:03:04 PM »
Koray was recommended to me last year, and we have asked him to act as translator at meetings for our Complex two years running. We had a particularly difficult situation which needed to be resolved, and Koray was extremely supportive throughout.  Having achieved a successful outcome this year, Koray helped me complete all the legal activities which need to be done to meet the Turkish Condominium Law. 

I found Koray's support invaluable, he "went that extra mile" to help me, and without him we would not have managed to get through the issues and the complications.   I would highly recommend him to anyone needing advise and translation services while in Mugla, Turkey.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 21:22:22 PM »
Agreed, he was great resolving a problem for me too

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf