Author Topic: Wicker furniture shops  (Read 4298 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 15:02:21 PM »
Come down the hill from Ovacik. Throught the traffic lights where the trampolines are on your left. A bit further down you will see on your left a big pink building which is the University. The shop  will also be on the left just below there. There are displays outside. There is a chemist and a little cafe in the same block. Karinna. Past the otogar in Fethiye. up to the first set of lights. turn left. Bim and Sok will then be on your left HS. Carry on up past a large green corner building on the left and opposite a market called the Derya on the right. The shop is on your left. If you get stuck I will send you both my phone number. Anne:D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 15:04:47 PM by mercury »

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 22:47:17 PM »
we bought our ratten furniture from the place mercury posted about,great shop,deliverly next day
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 23:43:52 PM by puma »

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 23:18:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by mercury

Come down the hill from Ovacik. Throught the traffic lights where the trampolines are on your left. A bit further down you will see on your left a big pink building which is the University. The shop  will also be on the left just below there. There are displays outside. There is a chemist and a little cafe in the same block. Karinna. Past the otogar in Fethiye. up to the first set of lights. turn left. Bim and Sok will then be on your left HS. Carry on up past a large green corner building on the left and opposite a market called the Derya on the right. The shop is on your left. If you get stuck I will send you both my phone number. Anne:D

Anne are you sure the shop you are on about is not on the right about 1/2 a mile from the trampoline traffic lights because there is one there?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 08:12:30 AM »
Yes thats the one depending on which direction you are coming from. The furniture is outside anyway.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:14:27 AM by mercury »

Offline villajadore

Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 14:13:13 PM »
Thanks for that but I think we went in there last year and he was quiet expensive about a £1000 for a rattan/wicker set - sofa, 2 chairs and coffee table have they got some cheaper sets in now?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 16:24:57 PM »
My friend has just bought a glass topped table and four chairs with cushions for £350 and we bought a largish oblong table for 350TL. Bamboo is expensive out here I'm afraid and rattan is even more expensive.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 18:58:33 PM »
i always say you do pay for what you get,yes they are expensive but it is well made ratten
i compared it with migros which was cheaper,you will see the difference

Offline friar tuck

Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 16:59:27 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by philrose

Istanbul Bamboo - Gunlukbasi to Fethiye road, left side more or less opposite the Shell petrol station

This place is on the right coming past Kippa out of Fethiye just before the Shell garage which is on the left, bought my table and 4 chairs from him 5 years ago still as good as new.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 17:00:04 PM by friar tuck »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 21:46:59 PM »
He doesnt sell rattan:D and really he is a nice guy but with limited choice.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 21:59:28 PM »
Thank you Anne for info, I may be brave and try to find this shop when I am out this month, only want two nice comfy chairs and a small table for our front balcony which we painstakingly painted in the heat in August!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf