Author Topic: Well deserved praise for Seaside Tours  (Read 4040 times)

Offline mambo

Well deserved praise for Seaside Tours
« on: November 08, 2010, 09:45:07 AM »
Newly arrived in Calis, we bought an apartment last winter, and rented it out this past summer. We achieved 17 weeks rental to 11 sets of guests.  :)

We've just come back to enjoy the apartment for ourselves, and we've found a ton of positive feedback for businesses, restaurants, and services from our guests this summer!  Well done Calis! :D

Of particular note for the overwhelmingly large amount of positive comments and recommendations (rave reviews) was Seaside Tours, who it seems provided an excellent service, with care and attention to detail above and beyond the call of duty.  On behalf of my guests, I'd like to make a public thankyou to Seaside Tours for making a lot of people happy.  

I haven't done many organised tours locally, but I know who I'm going to be using in the future.

Offline tracey1398

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 10:43:27 AM »
whats the matter with these people are they just thick or just winging it knowing that at least the first plug gets in anyway its realy insulting to our intelligence:-\[:(!]or maybe a desperate attempt by seaside to redeem themselves ready for next season

Offline dycedon

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 10:49:19 AM »
We have used seaside for the past couple of years and recommended to guests and family, nothing but praise for them.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 11:04:39 AM »
Did they swim with the dolphins?:(

Offline milliemars

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »
Yes I do believe so!!!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
No introduction first ?  well, I couldn't see one, perhaps I am mistaken.

Perhaps I was also mistaken that Seaside Tours sold tickets to swim with two beautiful dolphins where were being imprisoned in a filthy rotting pool - that was slowly and painfully poisoning them...all to earn a few quid from ticket sales.   Good old Seaside Tours.....

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 11:52:05 AM »
And not forgetting the same Seaside Tours who sold the excursion to Dalaman white water rafting for the family staying in Calis who's daughter was too young and sadly died on the river. Then sold the same excursion to another family - with an underage child - who were actually working undercover for the UK media.

1st post plugs are not permitted on CBF so sadly this topic (that shows Seaside Tours to be a money grabbing whatever the pain and suiffering to others, be they dolphins or humans company) will have to be deleted.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 12:05:52 PM »
In case you missed it and have "nothing but praise for them"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/09/turkey-rafting-tragedy-cerys-potter

Offline mambo

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 12:15:07 PM »
Somehow I seem to have stirred up something - I'm not sure what I did that was so wrong - it was my first post yes, I thought that it should be something positive about the area, quite clearly I was wrong.

Maybe I'll just leave you guys to wage your own personal war.

For those that are not waging a war, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, my name is Ann, as mentioned earlier, we bought an apartment out here last winter, and have loved all the time that we've managed to spend out here.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 12:25:49 PM »
Read the Guardian article Ann, they sold tickets to a child for an excursion she was too young for and she died. Having done that they happily sold tickets to underage children knowing that they had recently sent a child to it's death. They prolonged the agony of those poor dolphins by seeing it as a great way to make money when other tour agencies refused to.

It's very sad that you see it as a "personal war". It is a stating of facts on a public website in order to ensure people know who they are dealing with. I'd call that a lot more useful to the general public than your unique book of comments all raving about Seaside Tours that nobody will ever see.

If you cared about your guests you would copy and paste this topic and glue it into the inside cover of your guest book to help furnish your guests with correct information. Or maybe you will wait until tragedy strikes one of your renting families and just ignore the information above and take the money.

I don't have a tour company to recommend unfortunately, I'll stick with recommending ABS

ANYONE BUT SEASIDE

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf