Author Topic: Hairdressers  (Read 3264 times)

Offline fethiyeflo

Hairdressers
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 19:51:20 PM »
i pay 25 lira for cut n colour in tasyaka next to the cow shop
great hairdressers,just 5 lira for wash and blow dry so ifyou bit nervous of a new hairdresser have this done first

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Hairdressers
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 20:08:30 PM »
Personally, I don't think the criteria for me would be the cheapest.  I would want the hairdresser with the most experience that did the best job.  I think you get what you pay for.
5 lira for a wash and blow dry sound too cheap in my book, that makes me nervous.

Offline Julesp

Hairdressers
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 20:35:59 PM »
AS and C next to Pasha Kebab for me too. mot the cheapest. but they know what they are doing Ive used them for 5 years until 2 weeks ago when I thought I would try my local hairdresser to give her some custom, had highlights and cut etc as usual. Never again, my hair is like straw and the cut was horrid and I will be going AS and C again tomorrow for them to try to put it right.

Not a lot of difference in price either At As and C I expect to pay around 90 tl for cut and highlights, at the other place I paid the same but also had manicure and eyebrows done.
And As and C will do an inbetween trim free if they not busy :D

Offline Tiff

Hairdressers
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 13:23:13 PM »
I recommend Nail in Fethiye he is on the other side of the road to Yakamoz restaurant. He is not cheap but is excellent and spends ages on the cutting definitely my Mr Tony and Guy in Fethiye!!

Offline fethiyeflo

Hairdressers
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 18:45:15 PM »
thats what i thought 5 lira for wash n blow dry, i was nervous but he done my hair excellent so next time i had colour and little trim and still really happy and now if i cant be bothered to wash and dry my hair i just pop down there i really recommend them

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Hairdressers
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 22:34:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by fethiyeflo

i pay 25 lira for cut n colour in tasyaka next to the cow shop
great hairdressers,just 5 lira for wash and blow dry so ifyou bit nervous of a new hairdresser have this done first

That sounds like Best Toprak if so have used them for a number of years for wash and blow dry & for cutting. I've taken several friends there & all have continued to use them too

Offline A-M

Hairdressers
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 08:24:36 AM »
I use the guy next to Pasa too.  Always happy with the cut, not tried colour or highlights there yet.

Offline fethiyeflo

Hairdressers
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 18:01:48 PM »
yes liz it is

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Hairdressers
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 18:23:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by A-M

I use the guy next to Pasa too.  Always happy with the cut, not tried colour or highlights there yet.

I note none of you ladies have avatars on this website, so lets have some pictures so we can all see just how good this hairdresser is. :)

Offline cosycarol

Hairdressers
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 01:44:37 AM »
I use Istanbul Kuafor a block along from culture hall, Demirci Ishane upstairs a floor. You can find it if you walk down the side of CEM Optik and then cross over next road. iMO Senol knows how to cut hair to fall perfectly; always pleased with it. He used to maintain my colour a few years back and prices are really fair. A new guy (worked in Finland) can speak English for those who can't say in Turkish and their customer service is always very good! You will feel in safe hands, give them a whirl.

quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

quote:
Originally posted by A-M

I note none of you ladies have avatars on this website, so lets have some pictures so we can all see just how good this hairdresser is. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf