Author Topic: Beware - Adnan Ofis  (Read 1622 times)

Offline emekliyim

Beware - Adnan Ofis
« on: June 03, 2011, 15:02:05 PM »
This shop is on the Migros road to Calis, at Mustafa Kemel Bulvari.  We ordered a small coffee table and 2 chairs for one of balconies from this shop.  After breaking delivery promises twice, we received the wrong table (albeit slightly better than ordered, but still the wrong colour) and the wrong chairs (which also had damage).  We agreed to accept the table but the chairs we rejected.  Replacement chairs were delivered, still the wrong ones and still damaged.  These were then replaced with the correct chairs, but this time one of the correct chairs was damaged when delivered.  Finally an acceptable replacement was delivered for the damaged one.  Not a good experience and we are convinced they were trying to palm us off with stock they wished to get rid of.  The whole saga took 2 weeks!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Beware - Adnan Ofis
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 16:19:22 PM »
thanks for warning us was going to look there  but will try elsewhere

Offline keng38

• Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow
Beware - Adnan Ofis
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 14:59:49 PM »
We have bought from there in the past (Apt is just behind it) and had no trouble although I have always thought they are expensive.
also every now and again there are lots of empty B&Q boxes at the bins which has often made me wonder

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf