Author Topic: I need to buy a washing machine  (Read 2480 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
I need to buy a washing machine
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 21:58:51 PM »
Here here for Eren Spot bought all our electricals there five years great service would not hesitate to go back to him in the future :D

Offline Julesp

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 22:52:41 PM »
I havent personally bought from Bekir at Eren spot But I also would recommend him. He is a big supporter of us at FiG and has helped us in many ways From making tables to spec for our nurseries that  we helped to also doing shelving in our shop to my spec and at a very good price
 I wouldnt hesitate in recommending his customer service skills

Offline kizkucuk

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 12:08:43 PM »
A Turkish friend in the UK has alaways maintained that BEKO is the best Turkish make.  I had some BEKO stuff in the UK and had been more than happy with it.  I wanted new not second hand.  I have the complete horrors about second hand fridges, ovens and washing machines - I just can't bear the thought of it.  My teeth are on edge just writing the words. I shopped around when I got here but ended up buying all my electric stuff direct from BEKO - they did me a good discount and delivered very quickly including exchanging the hob when I realised I'd written down the wrong number and got one that was inset instead of a worksurface one - I had a problem last year with fridge/freezer but couldn't find my receipt - I telephoned the Beko Service Centre - and they sent an engineer the same day - he keyed the serial number into his computer, confirmed everything covered under the guarantee - went away, came back with the part 30 minutes later and did the repair.  I was/am very happy with the prices I paid, the service centre and the service I got from the engineer when he called.

Offline LOOE

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 07:56:56 AM »
Thank you for all your help and advice.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf