Author Topic: Light fittings (excellent service)  (Read 1886 times)

Offline mibur

Light fittings (excellent service)
« on: May 28, 2005, 07:09:26 AM »
Hi all,
we used a company called "Star Elektrik". They are in Fethiye and were absolutely great! They had not got all the lights we needed in the same style and one of the brothers who own the shop went out and got the others from other shop owners he knew. We had spent ages looking around for the lights we wanted and it was a relief to find exactly what we needed. God knows where he got the remaining lights from because we had trawled virtually through every shop and hadn't seen any other lights like the ones we wanted.
If you ask for Veli Adali he speaks excellent english.
We were charged £208 in total for 29 light fittings including fitting.
We arranged for them to come out the next day at 10.30 in the morning and bang on time they arrived and completed the job with very little mess. We were very impressed and we certainly recommend them to other members of this forum.
mibur
ps. their shop is situated near to Migros. From Calis towards Fethiye when you get to Migros turn left at the traffic lights and they are about 100 yards or so on the right hand side

Offline Mickyg

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 09:34:20 AM »
Hi Mibur,
I don't know about the price for the lights, but I am amazed that you needed 29 for your place in Calis. Is it a hotel? LOL
I will certainly pay the shop a visit in July.
Cheers for the info
Mike

Offline mibur

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 10:29:15 AM »
No it isn't a hotel, just a modest three bedroom apartment. There are three wall lights and one ceiling light per room and one ceiling light and one wall light in each bathroom (we have two) and a wall light for each balcony (we have three) together with five wall lights and one ceiling light for the stairs. Needless to say we have fitted energy saving bulbs! We just hope that people who stay there don't have the lights on all day!!!

Offline Mickyg

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2005, 10:33:53 AM »
Key card here we come!!!! LOL
Mike

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf