Author Topic: Eddies silver shop & Infinity jewellers  (Read 4503 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Eddies silver shop & Infinity jewellers
« on: July 03, 2015, 10:55:09 AM »
I have just had the most fantastic experience with these two shops, I can not praise them enough...
To keep it short I have been needing my wedding ring made bigger, when I enquires in uk I was told I havecto go to the fire station to get it cut off as due to elf and safety jewellers are no infer able to do the cutting off, the cost to be made bigger would be around £30...
I did not fancy goingvto the fire station with something kind of triv but knew  was getting close to having it cut off at hospital as it had been commented on several times of late...
Anyway as Eddie only does silver repairs he left my cousin in charge of his shop and walked me up the street to im sure it is called Infinity jewellers the one thst backs onto the guitar bar area....
I had to wait a week to get my finger measured as itvwas so swollen but finally picked up my ring last week it cost me around £10 thry cleaned it up and it is like a new ring, I believe itvwas four sizes bigger....
Fantastic service all round and Eddie Aldo has some stunning pieces of jewellery in his shop at the mo  :)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Eddies silver shop & Infinity jewellers
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 15:15:02 PM »
Infinity Jewellers was next to Zumrut Jewellery just down from Ali's Bar so unless it's moved I'd say that is not the name of the one next to Guitar Bar.

Happy to be proved wrong.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 15:27:20 PM »
I think it may be Berlin - there are two of them I think - one by Guitar bar and one near Dolphin roundabout

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Eddies silver shop & Infinity jewellers
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 19:08:27 PM »
It's the workshop behind Berlin jewellers.
Had a couple of things done there, really great guys.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 19:20:15 PM »
It is called Safir and the guys in there are great.  They do all the work for the Jewellers in Calis, so if you need anything doing just take it in there and cut out the middle man.  They cleaned all my jewellery for me and also made me a lovely emerald ring to my own design (for my anniversary and birthday).   I was in there and met a couple who come very year and had brought some old gold pieces.  It was melted down and a  lovely bracelet was made for the lady and it was all  set with diamonds.   I would throughly recommend this workshop.  We will be back in September.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 08:52:05 AM »
That is the one Linda totally brilliant....I had tried the winding something around the ring and trying to remove it thst way but it just made my finger swell up more!
I shall definetely be using them again in the future....  :)

Offline Menthol

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 20:38:49 PM »
The same place cut off both of my rings last year. No hassle whatsoever.

I keep meaning to take them back and have a new ring made with them. I already know the design I want.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 22:18:32 PM »
I am also gathing together a few things for our next visit, as very impressive with the ring he made for me.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 15:42:32 PM »
This gentleman made Lorraine a beautiful ring of her own design last year, using " scrap " gold which we had supplied, and set with 3 LARGE Czarite stones , which change colour according to the light , and surrounded by Eight, yes 8 diamonds !! Lorraine was delighted with the ring, a true " one of ", and as for me, ...........I just had to dig a little deeper !! I cannot praise these chaps enough, if in any doubt with regards to having work done of the jewellery kind , this is the place to go to .

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 14:06:25 PM »
Edi is superb, always does a good job on jewelry we have taken to him  :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf