Author Topic: Eren Spot (Again) and Umit Kasim  (Read 2118 times)

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
Eren Spot (Again) and Umit Kasim
« on: February 10, 2017, 12:45:12 PM »
Many CBF members are already aware of the fantastic service you get from Bekir at Eren Spot, but I do think it's worth letting people know that standards are as high as ever.
We were impressed when we bought a few bits some years back, but having just moved into a new and unfurnished house, we needed - well, pretty much everything this time round.
Bekir was our first port of call for white goods and he gave us a great price for a whole package of Hotpoint appliances. We bought some other items too. Everything was delivered when he said it would be and fully installed and checked before the guys left us. Can't fault it.   :)

We also some things we wanted doing to the new place - internal garden fence putting up; a wood store/shelter; air con units needed to be taken out of the old place, serviced, and installed at the new one; I wanted a power shower/water heater thing (yay - hot shower at 4am in the middle of winter if I feel like it!  ;D)
We've known Umit Kasim for a while, but never asked him to do project management stuff before. He is absolutely great - took care of everything, gave detailed quotes ahead of any work, kept us informed about when everything would happen and how etc...his fee wasn't huge and was absolutely worth it - he took away all the stress of trying to sort out and keep track of the different jobs.
If anyone needs building/renovation work doing, I can thoroughly recommend him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf