Author Topic: Nicholas Homes - Wrong Bim Number  (Read 19624 times)

Offline Rayza

Re: Nicholas Homes - Wrong Bim Number
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2014, 19:39:37 PM »
We purchased from NH in 2009. I said to my missus at the time, of collecting our Tupa from them, " I bet it's fake." Those words just may come home to roost. I sincerely hope they don't, so best get in touch with a Solicitor when we are over in August. >:(

Offline fishman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2014, 21:17:33 PM »
Ryaza as I've said and many others don't panic to much but get it checked by a lawyer

Offline quackers

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2014, 06:35:12 AM »
Go wıth Solıcıtor and Buılder Evıe  But only ıf the solıcıtor ıs ındepedant of the buılders not one actıng for them as well. Also dont forget ıf you dont speak turkısh they could tell you anythıng and you would belıeve them. Its a bıt better now because a translator has to be present at Tapu offıce as well to make sure you understand what you are sıgnıng. So ask hım/her any questıons you have before you sıgn.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2014, 09:00:07 AM »
I'm really pleased for you Fishman though it should have been yours in the first place..
Hubby and I have been discussing this at great length this week, if the same thing did happen to us we will not be paying a penny more to any member of the Nicholas group...
I am totally gob smacked over this surely if there were too many Nicholas properties that this had happened to something would have to be done whatever way you look at it it is fraud...

Offline fishman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2014, 15:53:58 PM »
Karennina I felt the same about having to buy my OWN apartment back but it was very complicated as their was another party involved so not only would we have lost ours but if we did it the way we should have we was suppose to take their apartment from them as we had their bim number on our tapu
I've always been and always will be a man of princables unlike the owner of Nicholas homes we've known the other party for 12 years and couldn't bring ourselves to take the apartment from them ( some say it's yours ) but our morales are not of that thinking
So we agreed to buy it indirectly we paid his debt off to the bank and your last question we won't be the only ones involved in this fraudulent company as I said got a few things still to take up on this then we will see were it takes us

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf