Author Topic: Hanel homes  (Read 5702 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Hanel homes
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 17:25:29 PM »
If you can get out of buying from them, i.e. you have not fully committed to it, RUN !!

Offline Karabag

Hanel homes
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 17:25:54 PM »
Mariem I don't know this company but I think you have your answer. Personally I would take the advice off these people as I wouldn't want to be another statistic. Please be careful.

Offline peter golden

Hanel homes
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 10:16:38 AM »
I bought an apartment from Hanel and can honestly say I have been very happy with it. Saying that, I may have been lucky.  Others have obviously not been so lucky as the previous posts suggest.  Pete

Offline ronzeus

Hanel homes
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 18:22:30 PM »
Please listen to the long standing members of this forum who have told you to avoid them,when it comes to buying in Turkey experience is everything.
  There is nothing worse than people seeking advice then ignoreing it ,to find out to their cost they have been ripped off.

Offline Sleuth

Hanel homes
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 08:19:43 AM »
We also purchased our duplex from Hanel in 2003  .. and were extremely pleased with our apartment and also we had no complaints for the five years they handled our maintainence

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Hanel homes
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 14:11:34 PM »
We purchased 2 apartments from them in 2008 and struggled to get any of the problems which we had with them rectified. They have no aftersales staff and will not deal with you even if you visit their increasingly delapidated office overlooking the bay on a daily basis.

From what others on our complex have said and our experience they will do all they can to get the money off of you and then they leave you to sort any problems out yourself and at your expense.

Also they have been building loads in the Bodrum area but not under the Hanel name, wonder why!!!!

Would I recommend them....NO, be aware.

Offline Sleuth

Hanel homes
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 15:27:44 PM »
I can only assume that way back in 2003 the staff were totally different to todays Hanel staff.... in those days they were new to the area, the market was bouyant and they were out to impress.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Hanel homes
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 16:29:47 PM »
Yes Sleuth that would appear to be the case from what I have heard  things started to go down hill from about 2007 onwards and have gone as low as they can get. As they still have properties for sale around Fethiye, Yaniklar, Gocek they will still give the good old sales pitch that any problems we will sort out, until the time comes and they aren't interested.

We still know a few of the guys that used to work for them and they shrug their shoulders when you mention Hanel!!!:(

Offline ceni

Hanel homes
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 19:27:07 PM »
I've actually told people I've seen OOOhing and Arrrhing in the windows at Hanel when they still had offices in Hisaronu, Olu and Fethiye....Not to buy from them,I'm proud to say I've put off quite a few people from buying through them  :)

Offline cheerful

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 18:53:43 PM »
We bought our house at Seaside from Hanel. I have to say the aftersales were very good. They corrected everything on our snagging list. I do know some people on the complex had problems with them. When we stopped using them from being our management company, they did get over the top in the treatment of our new team.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf