Author Topic: Double Oven with Grill.  (Read 2814 times)

Offline janmack

Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 05:52:19 AM »
I remember seeing 2 types stand alone cookers with double ovens and one range style cooker a couple of years ago when we were looking for a replacement however the prices quoted were ridiculous, almost double what similar cookers would cost in the UK.

I've not seen the type you want though...sorry:(

Like you Jacqui, I always had double ovens in the UK and really miss them here!  Never really understood why we can't get gas ovens either:-\

Offline hillside

Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 09:18:46 AM »
Hi, does anyone have an idea what a ceramic hob would cost please - considerably more than the UK I suspect

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 09:22:57 AM »
Hilside If were you I would start a separate thread for this one as mine has run it's course and it may not get some many people looking here now.  
We have a ceramic hob in the U.K. but we have a hob in Calis with three gas burners and one electric, which I have to admit I like and I never use the electric burner.

Offline hillside

Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 11:27:19 AM »
Thanks Jacqui

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2012, 11:55:13 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by janmack

I remember seeing 2 types stand alone cookers with double ovens and one range style cooker a couple of years ago when we were looking for a replacement however the prices quoted were ridiculous, almost double what similar cookers would cost in the UK.

I've not seen the type you want though...sorry:(

Like you Jacqui, I always had double ovens in the UK and really miss them here!  Never really understood why we can't get gas ovens either:-\

The reason for rare gas ovens is simply that they are expensive to run as you would have to continually buy gas bottles, however, a good kitchen shop or fitting shop can obtain them from Istanbul, the same for built-in double grill ovens, Inka mobilya to name one in Akarca on the Gunlukbasi road. they design and fit bedroom kitchens etc.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 12:42:09 PM »
Engin from Fethiye Property Services has spent the week searching for a double oven with grill for me and has been told because they are not popular or traditional in Turkey they are not sold. I don't think there is a place he has not tried yet.  I am very grateful to him for his hard work in trying to get one, but he has had no luck.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 15:32:12 PM »
Bosch, siemens arcilik do them, koctas (Real B&Q)do them to order, again, Inka do them to order, they are one of the many kitchen designers. When choosing the oven they produce a catalogue and have cargo order within days.

(I have looked through my old computer to find the exact shop used, if I come across it then will post).

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Double Oven with Grill.
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 16:59:08 PM »
Had a look at the Koctas website, don't see any ovens for sale?  Will pass on the information you have given me. Thanks Loz.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf