Author Topic: Wooden Garden Furniture  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Phil

Wooden Garden Furniture
« on: September 05, 2015, 10:18:51 AM »
Can any one recommend a company to make some simple wooden garden furniture ( to my design ) ?

I have seen a few places around - what I am hoping is some one can recommend  one of them ( or not ) from their own experience.

I want two simple, two seater, benches with backrests and armrests ( "garden settees" if you like )

Thanks

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Wooden Garden Furniture
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 11:46:52 AM »
We used a guy called Mustafa who has a company with Carpenter's, Electricians, all trades, in fact.  His Carpenter made us fitted wardrobes and cupboards for the hall, which were very good.  He was recommend to us by our English neighbours.  They are not over just yet, but they will be later in the month.  I can ask for the phone number as we have lost it.
Perhaps someone here knows him?  He alway used to have a drink in the old Bostan's and was friends with the owners.
Also, if you get the furniture, treat it  I have seen a lot of woodworm over here.  it seems to like outside wooden furniture.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 11:00:58 AM »
I am looking for wooden trellis if anyone knows anything

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 17:55:40 PM »

Might be worth trying the garden centre in Ovacik jackstee, he seems to be able to get most things.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf