Author Topic: Holiday Let New Controls  (Read 93708 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Holiday Let New Controls
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2017, 11:56:10 AM »
All the answers are in the topic. You buy a program and you connect to the police computer. I'd call than online unless you were thinking of turning up at the police station with your laptop and USB lead.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2017, 12:00:51 PM »
All the answers are in the topic. You buy a program and you connect to the police computer. I'd call than online unless you were thinking of turning up at the police station with your laptop and USB lead.

Yes but where do you get it from? Have you a link in English where we can see it and buy it?

It's supposed to be in force now but it seems to me that nobody (other than those who can see a fast buck in it) understands what the hell to do.

Online Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2017, 12:29:36 PM »
Inspector mentioned about the programme you need to install earlier in the thread, probably he has information about where you would buy one Stoop. He saidit starts from 300 TL

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 12:31:26 PM »
Inspector mentioned about the programme you need to install earlier in the thread, probably he has information about where you would buy one Stoop. He saidit starts from 300 TL

Yes I know he did but I can't find anything relating to it on the internet (in English).

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2017, 09:35:20 AM »
So does anyone know how we can let the authorities know (from the UK) we have friends/family staying in our house?

It's looking more and more likely that we will have to instruct someone to do this for us and that it will cost us money to let our friends/family stay for free.

Offline Commander

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2017, 17:03:52 PM »
Hi
My sister wants to stay at my house in turkey whilst I'm not there, does anyone know how I can set up (from uk) to inform the turkish authorities. The link from inspector opens up a document written in turkish. Thanks Jo

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2017, 17:21:22 PM »
They're buggers, those Turks with their documents all written in Turkish.   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2017, 19:45:48 PM »
I believe the program and forms are all in Turkish only, and rental is deemed as commercial - so you'll need a local accountant to fill in the form - and if the system is down they need to be printed and delivered by hand to the local police station. Another important point is that it relates to people staying overnight, and I think you need to report in 'real time' - so your report must be submitted between midnight and 2am - each night of occupation - so you won't be getting a good night's kip while you are renting. Oh, and if you rent but there is nobody renting, you have to provide daily reports for the empty nights too.

(Much info provided by Cenk at www.interturk.co.uk )

Good luck with the new regs

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2017, 20:38:07 PM »
Goodness this sounds like such a kerfuffle, we dont rent out and if we did I think i woukd be stopping doing so.. Why are they wanting owners to report on an empty property seems like a waste of time...
Just to clarify if only Derek and I ever stay in our apartment with no one else ever staying we dont have to do this do we?
I wonder how it will work when certain ' keyholders' from companies let their mates stay in empty properties we all know it goes on, I have seen cleaners go into apartments with armfuls of washing and obviiusly are doing their own washing whilst cleaning and getting a property ready for guests arriving     ;)   What i meant to add was will the owner of said property be the one getting the fine for 'not declaring' the overnight stay?

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2017, 22:31:03 PM »
I believe the program and forms are all in Turkish only, and rental is deemed as commercial - so you'll need a local accountant to fill in the form - and if the system is down they need to be printed and delivered by hand to the local police station. Another important point is that it relates to people staying overnight, and I think you need to report in 'real time' - so your report must be submitted between midnight and 2am - each night of occupation - so you won't be getting a good night's kip while you are renting. Oh, and if you rent but there is nobody renting, you have to provide daily reports for the empty nights too.

(Much info provided by Cenk at www.interturk.co.uk )

Good luck with the new regs

So how do they know who rents and who doesn't? Or does everyone who owns a property but doesn't live there 24/365 have to complete the forms?

Turkey at its best!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf