Author Topic: Baby Shops  (Read 2459 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Baby Shops
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 21:06:46 PM »
:DGood one Graham,i'd trust the people in Greaty market more. ;)
I agree with everything, especially the clothes being tacky, we always send the babs back with plenty from here, and the toys are the same, always be careful of anything painted there, doubt if there are any safety standards,:P

Offline destiny

Baby Shops
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 06:18:24 AM »
Hi we went and got cot, change table etc from Ikea from Izmir as cheaper in comparision to Mothercare which is more expensive than England. There was a cot for sale in land of lights but sides are not very high. Yes Aptimel is more expensive but you can buy Cow and Gate at Boots in airport in departure lounge so doesnt use luggage allowance we also get medicines etc from there, But again some are cheaper here eg Calpol. My daughter in nearly 2 so if any more questions email me am happy to help if i can. You can look at Turkish Ikea cat on line or they are available in some of bars in Calis. Or i am going on Tues if you want me to look at prices x Website called Joker also has good things and cargo is free when you spend more than 35 ytl.

Offline minimoo

Baby Shops
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 06:37:23 AM »
But, if you do want to buy the medicines in Turkey, do remember that although they are cheaper, you can not get the sugar free versions here.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf