Author Topic: Anyone noticed the separated at birth couple one on CBF one in the Labour Party?  (Read 7647 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Everytime I see Jeremy Corbyn I cannot help but think he bears a strong resemblance to our Highlander.  Admittedly he is thinner, but apart from that, is there something we should know?

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I am sure H will be delighted - Jeremy is considered rather sexy  8)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
This guy has hair though

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Jeremy is considered rather sexy  8)

By people with a white stick and a Labrador ?

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Or, maybe his appeal is as a man of substance and conviction who refuses to be drawn on the superficial and banal that we have come to expect from smarmy faced Etonian millionaires politicians and what passes for intelligent press but is mostly irrelevant drivel.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
He may be a good and honourable politician and we cannot knock that but... Sexy.. Well lets see...66 years old, Married three times, (two divorces) does not spend a lot of money, rides a bike, has no car, is a vegetarian, a lifelong teetotaller, a cricket fan and an Arsenal supporter.
With that C.V. I am sure women will flock around him like bees around a honey pot, forget George Clooney.... Hold me back someone.  :)   ;D  ;) :angel:

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Sexy.. Well lets see...66 years old, Married three times, (two divorces) does not spend a lot of money, rides a bike, has no car, is a vegetarian, a lifelong teetotaller, a cricket fan and an Arsenal supporter.

Sorry Jacqui, but there you have it, the superficial and banal I was talking about    :)

But, you may be surprised how many people would find these facts you have gleaned from the "intelligent" press appealing and demonstrate a man with the courage of his convictions.

And obviously, as he has been married three times he's doing better than some in the eligibility stakes...

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Yeah Nicola, but surely no-one who likes football can be sexy?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Surely saying someone like him is sexy, is superficial and banal?   I can find nothing sexy about this man.  I also found out about him by reading a piece on the net, did not get his details from the press. 
I note his first wife said he was her soul mate.   Not sure what the two following wives think about that  :)
However, reading about his life I find nothing dynamic about him that would make me want to give him my vote.
I also think at 66 years old (when most men have retired) he is too old for the job.  What is needed is strong young dyanmic man to lead the Labour Party for the coming years.  Unfortunately, they don't have one in their ranks.  Not even a "Big Beast"

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Yeah Nicola, but surely no-one who likes football can be sexy?

Colwyn,  I give you David Beckham, as sexy as hell and he loves Football,  now if he was standing for the Labour Party Leadership......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf