Author Topic: Teeth Whitening  (Read 3675 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Teeth Whitening
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 11:19:09 AM »
It is Toky. Good and poor reports so I guess it's not easy to choose.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Teeth Whitening
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 11:41:10 AM »
oh gosh,  thank you folks.  Not easy to chose, so personal recommendations are vital, anyone have anyone else they would highly recommend ?

Offline Donna2202

Teeth Whitening
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 11:54:21 AM »
I know a few people who have had their teeth whitened at Goldfinger in Hiaronu  & Ovacik and were really pleased with the results. It's a new service this year and I believe the prices start from £99.00.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Teeth Whitening
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 12:06:48 PM »
Just as a pointer - I saw it advertised at a beauty salon in Wetherby last week for £150.

..and there is this option:

http://www.laser-teeth-whitening.co.uk/
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 12:09:31 PM by stoop »

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Teeth Whitening
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 19:08:10 PM »
I had mine done at Cagatay's in April.
I was offered 2 options Lazer which is a one off or the gum shield / bleach method which I opted for.
Both options were 500TL.
I got a scale & polish then a gum shield with 10 syringes of bleach.
I was advised to wear the shield/bleach each night until I was happy with the results. I was made up with the results after 4 nights.
Nicola is correct regarding white fillings and crowns etc they will not whiten.

Offline Jenny Daly

Teeth Whitening
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 09:28:20 AM »
Hope this will help you - I whiten my teeth and I use to do it with my dentist in the UK but it got too costly, I also once had my teeth lasered in Spain but it was extremely uncomfortable so I would'nt recommend that.

I then found a website  called nuWHITE an advanced teeth whitening system that is only for 2 hours a day for 5 days! I find it brilliant!!  You buy it in bulk - always offers on and it comes in either 10%, 16% or 22% bleaching volume - I have the 22% but only leave it on for a hour - thats enough if you have sensetive teeth.  Its not expensive.  Im guessing your daughter has'nt got the mould ( which is the expensive part ) but there is a package on this site where you can make your own mould and get the bleaching gel with it!! That is very reasonable in price too.  My daughter did it this way and the moulding was very easy.  Hope all of this helps you and would love to hear if she gets it and how she gets on.  Take care

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Teeth Whitening
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 09:48:45 AM »
Thanks Jenny, thats really helpful.  We have tried a home kit but not seen any real results.  I think she fancies the whole 'beauty treatment' pamper day, and may twin it with nails etc from Goldfinger in Hisaranou.  We went there last year, and whilst not the cheapest the nails and eyelash extensions were really lovely and lasted ages.  So we may give that a whirl.   Thanks for your comments, I'll pass it on to Lottie !  I'll let you know how we get on !!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Teeth Whitening
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »
Cheers jenny - might look at that. I used 15% last time and it worked a treat for me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf