Author Topic: Ear syringing  (Read 3938 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Ear syringing
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 00:44:42 AM »
How long ago is that?  Barrie has been at least half a dozen times before and after SGK  as he has hearing aids which leave him prone to having his ears syringed about every 6 months. It 55TL normal price but with SGK is 35tl....Our friend went 6 months ago who is a visitor and he was charged 55tl..

Offline trotsky

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 14:50:14 PM »
Hi

I had it done at the Devlet about eighteen months ago. Quick and easy. I called in at the tourist information office, just to the left of the main door, and they made me an appointment, apologising profusely because they couldn't do it there and then.

I went back the next day and was shown to the waiting area by my interpreter. He came and collected me when my appointment was due and in we went.

Ears syringed - half a ton of yuk thudded into the kidney bowl - suddenly I could hear again. Everyone smiled. I was whizzed to the doctor who had a quick peer into each ear and gave me a thumbs up. Presumably the brain was still there.

The smiling nurse made me a gift of the pretty hair slide she'd loaned me to hold my hair back. I paid 30TL. We all smiled at each other again and that was that.

Hope that was helpful.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 17:48:43 PM »
You do make me laugh Trosky!  ;) One thing though, did you not have to put oil in your ears first?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf