Author Topic: osteopath at kanguru  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Ally B

osteopath at kanguru
« on: May 19, 2017, 08:12:16 AM »
Mrs B has hurt her back,seems like a trapped nerve thing.Has anyone used or heard anything about the osteopath in Kanguru beauty and hairdresser in Fethiye.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: osteopath at kanguru
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 08:35:35 AM »
I think she may be better to see a medically trained qualified Physiotherapist.
I know that Kanguru are good with feet as the woman owner is a podiatrist. 

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 04:27:57 AM »
I hurt my back and leg ( old injuries iv since found out sort of flared up) when I was over last year, I was limping quite badly as when ever i weight bore on my right leg the pain was terrible, anyway the I think husband of the lovely tailor lady in the guitar bar square asked me what was wrong, he recommended someone I think it was in Hisaronu based at one of the hotels there who he said was qualified in backs, maybe he would be able to tell you more... I dont think physio is very widely used out there is it? Hope she gets sorted personally I would rather have a baby then endure the pain I was in for the best part of 6 months!

Offline busybee

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 06:13:38 AM »
If anyone is suffering with back , neck, shoulder pains, muscular problems, trapped nerves, Yalnızca Halim at Ocean Blue High Class Hotel - Hisaronu is the person for you. Initial consultation,free, English speaking,thoroughly recommended, and professional. Results speak volumes! You can pop into the hotel, or contact Yalnızca Halim via facebook. Yalnızca Halim is at the hotel, opposite Migros every day.   Copied and pasted from FB

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 09:22:04 AM »
Thats the one Busybee the guy recommended to me I remember now iv seen the hotel name...i never went as there was no way I could have got myself to Hisaronu, i ended up going to Dr Ali clinic and getting an injection to get myself home...

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 14:09:43 PM »
I have just seen this

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf