Author Topic: Berts Calypso Bar  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Sleuth

Berts Calypso Bar
« on: February 20, 2015, 13:38:19 PM »
I  have recently been told by a couple of  different people that Bert ( Calypso Bar ) is not coming back to his premises  in Hisaronu  :-(     can anyone else confirm this as this news is a big disappointment :-(    In fairness  I  could see last season how hard he worked for 6 months  and the restaurant adjacant to his premises  that he invested in  never really took off  .  A big  loss to the area this will be as he was very talented   ... and he was a great option musically  away from the dreaded karaoke everywhere
I walked passed the Caypso Bar this morning and I  must say it really looks decrepit and abandoned  which makes me think the info I  heard was correct  :-(      He and his wife and son will be greatly missed  locally  :-(   but  good luck to him wherever he goes  .. he has talent  !!!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: Berts Calypso Bar
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 13:51:13 PM »
I know he went back home with his family for the winter and I assume he is still there, haven't seen any news of him for quite a while, I agree it will be a shame if he doesn't come back but not surprising after all the hassle he was getting from the other bars.

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 22:57:27 PM »
That would be a shame - would be great if he came to Calis instead,

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 17:04:53 PM »
Anyone know if Bert came back?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo