Author Topic: Vague question  (Read 8915 times)

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
Vague question
« on: March 01, 2019, 13:38:25 PM »
Hi. So this is very vague but has any new legislation come in with a deadline of the 4th of March 2019  which relates to title deeds when property sold using a Power of Attorney?

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Vague question
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 13:51:24 PM »
Probably.

Offline cenk

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 14:01:25 PM »
Yes there is. It is about taxation. Doesnt matter if the sale is with or without power of attorney. After 4th of march, If buyer or seller is non Turkish citizen, taxations will be done according to the valuation reports of the licensed private valuation companies.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 14:10:46 PM by cenk »

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 14:10:15 PM »
Yes there is. It is about taxation. Doesnt matter if the sale is with or without power of attorney.
Thank you for replying. does this still apply if the sale had been started back in November, funds have been transferred, just the tapu to be done. 

Offline cenk

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 14:12:13 PM »
Yes there is. It is about taxation. Doesnt matter if the sale is with or without power of attorney.
Thank you for replying. does this still apply if the sale had been started back in November, funds have been transferred, just the tapu to be done. 
I am afraid yes.

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 14:21:41 PM »
I am afraid yes.
Great - more money. Do you know how it is worked out? I am quite annoyed about this because it could have been avoided but time is not on our side to get an additional piece of paperwork over.

Offline cenk

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 14:41:16 PM »

Great - more money. Do you know how it is worked out? I am quite annoyed about this because it could have been avoided but time is not on our side to get an additional piece of paperwork over.
[/quote]
Deed office will ask valuation report when appliciation for deed transfer will be done. So valuation report must be obtained before deed transfer day. And this reports will be valid for 3 months.

Offline sadler

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 15:00:53 PM »
So am I right in thinking that if the valuation on the Tapu is considerably lower than the actual price paid originally and the new valuation given when selling is realistic, the vendor will be taxed on the difference? Ouch!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 16:05:11 PM »
Did you use an agent babscc? I believe agents have been rushing to get sales concluded before the change date, and saving their customers a heap of money.

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 16:30:43 PM »
Did you use an agent babscc? I believe agents have been rushing to get sales concluded before the change date, and saving their customers a heap of money.
Yes and a good one. The first I knew about the change was today. Just very annoyed

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf