Author Topic: Dr Ali Clinic  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Dr Ali Clinic
« on: March 08, 2019, 20:07:13 PM »
I don't know this gentleman but this appeared on Facebook:

Dear friends, members & patients
Unfortunately I have a bad news for you. Due to my new citizenship I have to service as a doctor for Turkish government in somewhere for one or two years, otherwise I won’t be allowed to practice my profession.

So as a result I have to close my surgery in some days or weeks ( goodbye party will be arraigned and announced later )

I’m so sorry if I made you disappointed but I will let you know whether I could come somewhere near by Fethiye ( where I could give you medical service as a government doctor) or they will send me to the far part of Turkey.

In this period please do not hesitate to call me if you needed any medical advice or help.

I would like to beg my pardon to those who were not happy with my service during these years. And I’d like to thanks to my lovely wife Yeliz Bigonah who was the biggest supporter of me and Gaynor ikiz for her patience and help as assistant

Love you and best regards
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 20:19:53 PM by Highlander »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Dr Ali Clinic
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 09:59:31 AM »
I am sooo upset this has happened.
Dr Ali has helped me twice whilst in Turkey seen me both times within the hour, also gave me advice on a subject via the internet when I was in Uk and sick with worry about something.
I do hope he may be allowed / be based in Fethiye as you don’t always want/ need to go to hospital in the first instance when poorly...
I do hope it all goes well for him and his family whatever happens...

Offline cobbydalers

Re: Dr Ali Clinic
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 14:58:32 PM »
Very sad to read this but fully understand he has a committment to fulfill.......  Dr Ali has helped us enormously during the past few months through my husbands health issues and we will miss him a lot........   As Karennina say we can hope he is somewhere close to Fethiye......  We wish Dr Ali and his family well in his new venture x   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf