Author Topic: new residency procedure  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
new residency procedure
« on: May 15, 2015, 15:19:32 PM »
http://www.yellali.com/news/article/152/transition-of-residence-permit-applications-update-from-british-embassy

I have just seen this on Yellali site and was a bit concerned over the wording "Original and photocopy of the passport or travel document" to be sent in post with application to Mugla. Am I right in thinking they want us to send our passports off? Can't see anyone wanting to do that so will be an awful lot of people travelling to Mugla.

Is anyone more clued up than me able to understand what is required please

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Re: new residency procedure
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 16:13:12 PM »
as there is not one in fethiye we have to go to mugla in person cannot get someone to do it for us ,they really dont want us here do they , everything is made as hard as  possible, bloody country the sooner i leave the better fed up with the turks .

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 16:14:55 PM »
thought it said somewhere in there we could post it but I am not happy about posting passport. How are the ones who aren't able to get to Mugla supposed to get on?

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 16:20:38 PM »
 :-XLance I am surprised its only Mula ,thought it might be Istanbul. :-X :-X :-X :'( :'(

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »
knowing the turks it may change to istanbul a bit more time and money wasted.

Offline quackers

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 17:01:23 PM »
Its the whole of Turkey and regıonal offıce run by DGMM wıll be up and runnıng tomorrow .Fethıye comes under MUGLA. Can start the procedure on line filling in forms and post or courıer documents to DGMM office. The Yellalı artıcle ıs very good . They are tryıng to make ıt easıer for us ,only fırst applıcatıons have to attend Mugla.I expect we wıll get an offıce ın Fethıye later.

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 17:10:55 PM »
Do you read it the same that we have to send passport ? I think I would rather go to Mugla than risk it getting lost in post. Hopefully by the time I have to renew in November there will be an office in Fethiye  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf